I’m Teaching! Seattle SharePoint Site Collection Admin Course at SCCC
I am very excited to announce the pilot class of my SharePoint Site Administration community college curriculum!
When: April 2nd – June 13th | Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8pm
Where: Seattle Central Community Collage | 1500 Harvard Ave (Capitol Hill), Seattle WA
Cost: $485 for WA in-state residents
How to Register: See information at the end of this post.
Do you have an interest in business and technology? Would you like to learn how to build no-code technology solutions that can make businesses run more efficiently and smoothly? Maybe you like to organize information and want to apply this to a career. If you answered yes then SharePoint is the right technology for you!
In this class we will teach you how to use the building blocks provided by SharePoint 2013 to enable collaboration and organize business information. You will learn how to be a true SharePoint consultant by correctly defining the problem, gathering business requirements, architecting a SharePoint solution to solve the problem, and testing your final solution. No code is needed; this is all done through an internet browser. Only intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and an internet browser is required.
Once you have completed this class you will be qualified to be a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator and be ready to perform this role in any organization. You will also be qualified to pass Microsoft Exam 77-425:SharePoint 2013 Office Specialist which will be available in July 2013.
The class will use the 2013 version of Office 365 for hands on learning.
How to Register
- Email the registration office: scccregistration[at]seattlecolleges[dot]edu
- In the email say you are registering for the SharePoint Special Topics class and include the following information:
- Item #: 2012
- Class Title: MC190 Special Topics: SharePoint
- Provide your student ID if you already have one (it’s ok if you don’t)
- Include your name and address.
You will need to add you SSN later in person if they would like tax credit for your tuition cost
- They will email you back with you registration form, payment instructions, and your student ID
- You can pay tuition online ($485 for in-state residents)