I’m Speaking! SharePoint Fest Seattle: August 18-20th
Finally! A world class SharePoint Conference here in Seattle! SharePoint Fest is a great conference series that is focused on regional conferences, to help reduce travel costs and keep the conference affordable for your average SharePoint budget. The speaking talent is on-par with any major conference, so there are no compromises on the value you will get from the sessions.
Please use my code TOELLE200 to receive a $200 discount and your pass, and attend my session Plan to Migrate to SharePoint Online, which is on Wednesday, August 19th from 1:30-2:40pm in session room 7.
- The SharePoint Vision keynote by Bill Baer
- SharePoint 2016 Roadmap: Practical Implications for Your Organization by Naomi Moneypenny
- The Three Security Pillars of SharePoint by Liam Cleary
- Bend SharePoint Approval Workflow to Your Will with SharePoint Designer by Tamara Bredemus
- Build Killer visuals to interact with your content using Search and Display Templates by Benjamin Niaulin
- Access Apps for Business Users with Power BI on Office 365 by Chris McNulty
In addition to the 70 minute breakout sessions there are also full and half day workshops on Tuesday, August 18th. A few I recommend:
- Dan Holme’s Master Class: SharePoint & Office 365 Service Delivery & Governance: I had the opportunity to attend this class at SPFest Chicago last December. Dan has a way of breaking down complex topics extremely clearly and his advice is actionable.
- Getting Scope and Requirements Right the First Time! Innovative Tools that Work and can be put into use Tomorrow (Ruven Gotz and Michelle Caldwell): It does not work to just ask your stakeholders their requirements and scope for a project. In this workshop Ruven and Michelle teach a series innovation games that you can use to elicit this information more accurately, and have fun while doing it!